- Saturday, 19 Sep 2020 16:00 - 18:00 BST
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Thursday, 8 August 2019 08:00 until the event start date.
No doubt the global pandemic has diverted our focus from other important things in normal life including Brexit.
As you know, the United Kingdom has left the EU and things are set to change from 1 January 2021. There are different sets of rules that will apply to you depending on your nationality: British, Irish, EU or other from this date.
How prepared are you, your family and your business, for Brexit?
Here are some of the things that might affect you and your family which you need to pay attention to and be prepared for:
- Travelling to the EU for work, business or leisure
- Staying in the UK as an EU citizen
- Studying in the UK as an EU citizen
- Studying in the EU as a UK citizen
- Importing goods and services from the EU
- Exporting goods and services to the EU
- Driving to the EU
This event holds Online on Saturday, the 19th of September 2020 at 4pm. To register for this FREE 120-minute webinar, please sign up below.